With a variety of designs and a wide selection of superior fabrics, customers can be confident they’re getting luxurious, quality woven linens that offer the perfect combination of style, feel, and comfort. In addition to luxurious 100% cotton in several different thread counts, customers can choose from other exclusive fabrics including organic cotton, cotton/polyester blend, flannel, bamboo, satin and more.
Whether customers purchase Everest Linens’ 200, 300, 400, or 600 “TRUE TC” (thread count) fabrics across three linen collections (Premier, Classic & Lifestyles) and many colors, each is sewn with care in the USA and guaranteed to perform.
In addition to supporting American workers, other benefits of domestic manufacturing include:
- Fast turnaround time from order placement to delivery
- Samples & prototypes are delivered in days, not weeks or months
- Increased quality control = no surprises when your products are delivered
- Low (or no) minimum order requirements
- No worries about purchasing products made with child labor or inhumane working conditions
- Drop shipping and private labeling available
- By the piece or by the pallet, custom orders are our way of life
On occasion, exceptionally large orders may be filled with assistance of our small network of trusted international suppliers, each of whom has demonstrated their commitment to our standards of design, quality and reliability.